1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[UL/BS] Stranded Teens - Tucker Starr (E07)

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by Tranqui36, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Tranqui36

Tranqui36 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

6 people like this.
  2. jman69

jman69

Thx but something seems to be wrong with the file. Looks like the password is wrong. Appreciate it if you can check it. Size of the file at the d/l sites is 355Meg but I think it says its supposed to be ~364Meg so maybe both files didn't fully upload? Not sure but love this series with the American chix in it!

3. Tranqui36

Info:

File Format: mp4
    File Size: 355 MB
    Resolution: 854x480
    Duration: 00: 41:46

The file have 355 mb, the host show you that info...

Descargando 007_sts_tucker_starr.Tranqui36.rar - 355.8 MByte

007_sts_tucker_starr.Tranqu…rar 355,83 MB

Where is the problem? I have checked it, please try to typing the pass "Tranqui36" and not copy and paste, take care with the "T"

4. solace

solace

wrong pw!

5. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Wrong password for me too....

6. rtv900

rtv900

Gives wrong password error but does unzip with no problems when you manually type password in

7. Loser

I tried manual and C&P, here is the error I received;

! C:\Downloads\007_sts_tucker_starr.Tranqui36.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file 007_sts_tucker_starr.mp4. Corrupt file or wrong password.

8. Loser

Has anybody gotten this password to work????

9. Tranqui36

If I use the same pass since 2 years ago, this pass is recorded in the winrar, I can change it, I only use the winrar to change de MD5 in the file, and always is the same pass "Tranqui36", the program can't change it, it is in the memory!

Check if the file have the same mb that I show in the info, but now I have checked that some one have denounced the files, I must restore it.