1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[UL] 500 Pound car breakdown challenge (JimSlip)

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by Sleepyposter, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Sleepyposter

Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

500 Pound car breakdown challenge

Starring: Lena

Well, put me in a tall glass, cover me in fruit and ice cream, put a wafer in each ear and call me a Knickerbocker Glory!..... I couldn't believe it......while driving down a busy A road I spotted a damsel in distress. The lovely Lena was standing by her old Nissan Micra waiting for the AA to arrive. Well what an opportunity to try out my 500 Bum Fun Challenge. I told her that she'd probably need a new car as her Micra definitely looks ready for the scrap heap. So the thought of getting 500 smackers just for a quick shag, meant a new car for her. She'd been told she was going to have to wait for 2 hours for the patrolman to arrive,so without much convincing she came back to "M. Jim". Well we dressed her up in a rathe...

File Size : 1121.02 MB
    Resolution : 720x540
    Duration : 00:53:28
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 707 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 152 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download:

Download "500 Pound car breakdown challenge" Video and Photo.part1.rar
    Download "500 Pound car breakdown challenge" Video and Photo.part2.rar

2 people like this.
  2. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fucking British pussy

Starring: Portia

You can't say I don't spoil you! It's as good as getting invited to the Ambassador's party . I'm having to work my way through babe after babelicious babe at the moment. Yes, the lamps are burning late these days at JS-p Headquarters. Any-way, Portia arrived in a very flash looking car and got changed into some high boots and white stockings, which I thought looked very nice indeed. She then did some good dildo action and invented a new parlour game, "Is it a dick or is it a dildo?" which was great fun. An absolutely fabulous fuck!

File Size : 436.47 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:34:00
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 1 638 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

Download "Fucking British pussy".rar

3. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

500 Pound Challenge

Starring: Louise

Well as part of my new policy of getting off my butt and going outside, I have for the first time, tried out my 500 challenge. Basically the idea is to approach a female in public and offer her 500 in cash to perform with me in a scene. Naturally, I was expecting to be punched in the face, but using my skills of discretion and charm, I manage to entice the georgeous student, Louise, back to my lair. Well, what a surprise, she was wonderful, I noticed her heart rate was at least 200bpm at the beginning, so she was nervous, which is natural. But, what a scene and she threw in a bum-fun session for the hell of it. In this I dressed her in leg-warmers and bikini, in the style of the 1980's and even produced a 1980's...

File Size : 676.68 MB
    Duration : 00:36:11
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 459 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

Download "500 Pound Challenge".rar

1 person likes this.
  4. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brazilian exotic perfection

Starring: Tati

Sometimes, during a quiet moment of reflection, I kneel down in my private chapel and give Thanks to the Lord for the gifts that He in His divine goodness has bestowed on me. In the case of "Tati", I not only kneel, but grovelled. It's just not right! What have I done to deserve such pleasure! I mean to see just feast your eyes on her, she is the most perfect example of Brazilian exotic perfection. With a huge smile and a mouth hungry for cock, she has become one of my personal favourites!

File Size : 643.98 MB
    Duration : 00:32:07
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 646 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

Download "Brazilian exotic perfection".rar

5. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Be a Mini Millionaire

Starring: Devon

Well folks, here's the lovely Devon, who took up the J-im, "Be a Mini Millionaire" Challenge. Yes, you can be a 2000th of a Millionaire, ie 500 quid... well it just sounds more glamourous than a mere 500 quid Challenge. Any-way, Devon took up the challenge and after a clothing change, ended up being a damn good shag and worth every penny.

File Size : 673.85 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:38:46
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 2 274 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download:

Download "Be a Mini Millionaire".rar

1 person likes this.