1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Sophie Gem 'Choked' (SexArt)

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Flippy, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

2. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Beautiful

Flippy likes this.
  3. nantmart

nantmart

Beautiful model, beautiful pussy spreads!

Flippy likes this.
  4. nolefan77

nolefan77 Stop petting my peeves ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

She is incredibly sensual.

5. Black Dahlia

Black Dahlia

When I saw the shockingly gorgeous hosiery I began chanting to myself, "HAVE a nice pussy, HAVE a nice pussy." She did not. But it was sufficiently decent enough to give her a pass, so in my collection she went. Shame on her (or the director/photographer, as the case may be) for removing the stocking early on. Spread pussies and thigh-highs are a delightful treat.

tyson4711 likes this.
  6. Dortyborty

Dortyborty

Lovely little arsehole.

7. nolefan77

Her pussy is exquisite to me. I’m interested what you don’t like about it. I agree it would have been great if the stockings stayed on awhile longer. They are fun and very sexy.

Astartax likes this.
  8. Black Dahlia

Black Dahlia

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and when I say "nice pussy" I'm being subjective and applying my criteria. I like a pudendum in which the labia majora completely obscures the labia minora, at least in certain poses. When and if the minora do protrude, I prefer them to be straight and symmetrical and of the least possible complexity where they meet (crook) at the perineum (taint). As the crook starts becoming crinkled, textured, or garbled, and once the minora become wavy, asymmetrical, or protrude very far I find the pussy to be less and less attractive. Most guys don't really have this hang up, but I hear very few complaining about smooth, clamshell vulva either. Most male issues with the appearance of the pussy I've heard have to do with either "beef curtains" or excessive hairyness, the latter of witch doesn't really bother me one bit, except for maybe when it's time to go to lunch.

Many females, however are self-conscious about the appearance of their vulvas, especially regarding minora that protrude or are asymmetrical, so you could say I have a rather feminine taste in pussies. Plus, larger minora cause irritation and infection for a good number of women. If this wasn't an issue, then over 10,000 labiaplasties wouldn't be performed in the U.S. each year. The simpler, temporary, and probably better solution is to insert something long and hard into the vagina, stretching out the lips and obscuring most of the visible labia minora. That said, a beautiful face, great personality, hot body, and mutual attraction can completely eradicate considering perceived pudendal deficiency as far as I'm concerned, much like many women are more than willing to tolerate their partners' small penises, and i would not hesitate to make sweet, tender, balls-deep love to Sophie, the model above. (Face 8-9, pussy 5-6, body 8, ass 7-8, breasts 7: overall 8)

nolefan77 likes this.
  9. nolefan77

Fascinating analysis. Just so I’m clear, you like a clamshell like the one below? Who have you seen recently that has a 9-10 pussy?
    [​IMG]

Black Dahlia likes this.
  10. Black Dahlia

Black Dahlia

OH YES. That pussy is easily a 9+ and I would give it a "perfect" were it not for the miniscule amount of slight texture variance and very minor taint aberration. Pudenda like these not only look better, but smell better (less folds for microorganism to latch onto, which happens in pretty much 100% of women) and taste better. As an added bonus they have more cushion for the pushin'.

As far as recent sightings go, popular model Marina Mia or whatever her name is (tan, slim, brunette with a bit asymmetrical breasts and Rob Gronkowski eyes) has a solid 9, alabaster-skinned ginger Emily Bloom is pushing a 9, and around 3% of the models posted in this forum have at least a 9-rated pussy. If you were somehow able to see gallery posts I've liked almost every model, with a few rare exceptions has at least a 7.

Now if I could only figure out how to post a video here, I'd be able to share a relatively recent solo vid of a bespectacled brunette beauty that is fortunate enough to sport a solid 10, maybe even worthy of an inhuman 11,of a pussy.

Cheers!

nolefan77 likes this.
  11. Black Dahlia

Black Dahlia

nolefan77 likes this.