1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Phun`s Advent Calender 2011 - "macht hoch die tuer..." - 11/30/11 - 12/24/11

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by TheRiver, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

..."die die tor macht weit" - "es kommt ein schiff geladen".
    i don`t consider myself as overly religious, but i always admired those festive advent-chorals. they added to the eagerly waiting for christmas-eve when i was young(er) - and that hasn`t changed over the years.

anyways... here`s to phun - the 6th. "Phun Advent Calender" (check for the previous ones here, if you want). check back often (wouldn`t mind daily) - each day from 21/1 to 12/24 there will be some phun-model-forum-style-eye-candy behind the respective door ready to be opened. hope you enjoy this little add-on to your anticipation of christmas (or - i´m well aware that not everyone here faces pleasant holidays - helps to make it through the next couple of weeks).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Nice, River. Some of these remind me of home. Thx.

TheRiver likes this.
  3. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Looking forward to it, Riv. Is this year 3 or 4?

TheRiver likes this.
  4. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Some really incredible pics in there Riv , thanks again !

TheRiver likes this.
  5. 5p1d3R

5p1d3R Perfect Pair Hunting ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yeah, very beautiful shots! Thanks!

TheRiver likes this.
  6. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

year six... ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

okay, the "game is on". door one in initial post is prepared, klick to open. hence some snow is nice during the season (well, at least in pictures) i`ll let these stay here, changes going on in post one. have phun!

GeileCees, bamafan, Magge and 6 others like this.
  7. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Year 6?!?!

My bad. Where does time go?

TheRiver likes this.
  8. A.tab

A.tab It was the best of times, ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Thanks River..

Since we donot have that kind of snowy winters around here i particularly enjoy these..

TheRiver likes this.
  9. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I absolutely detest winter , but wow ... those are some real amazing shots!

TheRiver likes this.
  10. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Brrr! The forecast looks gorgeous, if a little chilly! Nature has that knack of looking fabulous, even when she's killing you! ;)

Onwards and upwards! And don't look down!

TheRiver likes this.
  11. TheRiver

winter... there are always ways to keep yourself warm and comfortable... Jenni might very well help with that.

12. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

The images of winter you find are often more breathtaking than the models. No easy task. Looking forward to this, what I consider a highlight of the season. Thanks in advance Riv for all the time and effort you put into the calendar. It's quite the gift to us all. :)

Classyvixenart and TheRiver like this.
  13. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Awesome thread my friend!

Thanks for your work ;)

14. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Awesome thread my friend!

Thanks for your work ;)

TheRiver likes this.
  15. redwine100

redwine100

***Alle Jahre wieder*** - thank you!

TheRiver likes this.
  16. TheRiver

^^
    not exactly THE christ child, but... we`ll see *s*

that`s exactly what it is supposed to be, Scribe. a little "traditional" (do 6 years make a tradition already?) phun for the season.
    took me a while to figure how to make things a little more "thrilling", but couldn`t find a way inside phun, so... bear with it - apparently there are some who are enjoying it so far - thanks for checking in - one third is already "in the books". time flies ;)

Classyvixenart likes this.
  17. kaos42000

kaos42000 Living after midnite ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Such an awesome tradition you have here River........Very nice selection of pics as always!!!!

TheRiver likes this.
  18. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Awesome pics and a great tradition ! :D

Danke !

TheRiver likes this.
  19. Classyvixenart

Classyvixenart Punkdubious

:dance: I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this thread, the concept, the beauty and of course The River.

:kiss:

*sighsPleasantly* He IS THAT amazing!

TheRiver likes this.
  20. TheRiver

three days (and the rest of today) left. again: no real candy, sorry...

anyways - hope you ha(d)ve some fun. for those already heading for their place of celebration: have a merry, healthy (if favored: blessed) christmas, enjoy some quality times with your beloved ones and a great start into 2012.
    for the others: three more to come.
    for those who aren´t really in a festive mood - i know there are some - rest assured: there will be quite a few on here evry once in a while to help you make it through the upcoming weekend - if you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.