1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Peach "Seasonal Spotlight" [DDGirls] - HQ

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by theslayer, May 9, 2007.

1. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I've had these laying around since December...what was I thinking?

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

YourPalJustin likes this.
  2. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

They do say it's hard to think from both heads at once, dear... 'limited blood flow and what not... ;-)

Nice post, thank you.

3. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Yep.....but it does depend upon the size of head #2.

with slayer he obviously gets all light headed and forgetfull. With me.........I just micspel wrds alott. :?

4. Euphoria

Ummm, so Br... is there a reason you like to talk about cock so much? Me, I understand.... I'm a cock slut for my man, and wear that title proud.

5. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

....Just sayin' Slayer may be blessed with having "momory" problems if that's the case.

some of us aren't :cry:

:lol:

6. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

All I can say is that Euphoria brings me to a point where I could hang a wet comforter on my cock and still have enough blood in my brain to fantasize about her.:lol:

7. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

^^SEE^^

I can hold one of those "wet naps" ......... hurray for me.

8. Euphoria

'you keep talkin' like that and you're gonna make me cum.

9. Optimiser

Optimiser Putting the Pun into Phun

Slay's been practicing:

[​IMG]

And it's they guys that can't talk about cock that you need to worry about, Miss Euphoria - they are the ones who get embarrassed for some reason:

[​IMG]

:wink: :wink:

10. Optimiser

Sorry, Slay, I forgot to say thank you for the awsome Peaches post! Must have been all the exitement!

11. Euphoria

Hilarious! The rumor that us girls has is that the one's that constantly talk about their dick are the one's compensating. Personally, I just do the obvious and look directly at their pants. Why not? Their looking at my tits... and certainly have no qualms about blantantly checkin' out my booty!

ps - to be real here... I don't really care about size for the most part, it's all about vibe.

12. Optimiser

Nah - I am not ashamed to talk about cocks to girls, he's perfectly polite, stands up when a girl enters the room and everything... although I have not found out where to put the batteries yet :-?

13. Booblover

Booblover Always having phun

all i see is a pair of glorious (.)(.)

14. skippy8216

skippy8216

very nice tks

15. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

The mods are discussing about a 10 year ban for that.... :p