1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Dee Errson

Dee Errson

If some of these leaks are real i really wonder who it is leaking, how they got them and why they posted them rather than do something else with the leaks considering shes so popular.

2. Celldweller55

Celldweller55

Where can we ask for someone to repost dead links?

3. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

:lmao:if it is to any kind of host, message the person that posted it, if they still have the file, thats the only way it can be reposted. if host is expired they have to reup them selves. if its on phuns host then i dont know, they might have a archive, helping even tho you are usually rude to everyone. thats the way it should be here,helping for a fappier tomorrow

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
  4. Celldweller55

Celldweller55

Excuse me, what?
    When have I ever been rude around here?

5. emwangarand

emwangarand

I can't believe the Brie leaks are coming out already! :):):)

According to Bern on the other forum: Allison Brie hotel vid set - 41 pics, 51 vids

6. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

The Brie leaks are really terrific. Not that i’m not grateful for all the other leaks. I’m very grateful for any and all leaks. But Brie’s fame is a touch higher than the occasional “This is Pooka Zjelko, a Serbian/Norwegian golf pro!” leak to spill forth out of the internet.

Though, through the first quarter of 2024, we’ve been gifted some really nice leaks. Hopefully the trend continues.

7. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

I hope it is just not dave franco getting his butthole popped by bri,watch and you will get it, never knew bri was so super openly perverted and loves when men like her boobs. great perverted interview, they talk about running around hotels nude lol just like the leaker said. I had no idea they were even married before this interview, funny Bri had to explain most the operv stuff to him, like what a Bussy is lol

Last edited: Apr 13, 2024
  8. Rommeluff

Rommeluff

Wonder if any of those are anything hardcore or more likely a bit of naked tomfoolery

emwangarand and CaptainFan88 like this.
  9. Jictoria Vustice

Jictoria Vustice BANNED

All we can do is speculate because we'll never see them. Just like we'll never see the rest of VJ's stuff.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  10. Fenix34

Fenix34

I guarantee the same "never" was said for just about every single person weve seen leak. Just dont think about it and be 'waiting' or expecting it, and you just might be pleasently surprised at some point in your life.

11. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

from what i have seen and understand every woman from local weather ladies to top tier celebs have leaks may take 10-20 years but we will see them all. So take your vitamins and stay healthy and one day whichever celeb from the past since a.d2014 will be leaked. Whether there are nudes in them, is another question. All sports women from usa and over seas,politicians are posted all the time. So have hope, have high hopes.

12. janus92

janus92

You are wrong.

13. Amorphous

Amorphous

What bums me out is that my interest wanes. I was really keen on Dove Cameron back when she was on SHIELD. By the time she leaked I just shrugged and filed the pics away.

14. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

atleast ask if there is more explicit stuff in the bri set, then troll

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2024
  15. Jictoria Vustice

Jictoria Vustice BANNED

If Shiri Spear, Meteorologist for Boston 25 News, had a set and it leaked I would die a happy guy.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024
  16. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

If 'we'/'the world'' are still here in 10 years, probably. i only watch naked news channel. Atleast when there is bad weather or bad news which is constant, the women are naked. Easy google for naked news channel. Imagine in acouple of years when we are in foxholes, trying to get wifi service to check on nude leaks."kinda" jokes aside" mods at other places were getting mad because local news ladies kept getting leaked in the 'i guess real celeb leaks section'' More hope for her then any treasurevault has lol *edit - seems like a joke but people in Ukraine make Ukraine threads? on chatpic daily,while at war.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024
  17. DaTroll1941

DaTroll1941

whatever he's smoking i'll have some please ...

Xtant likes this.
  18. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

It is called "Leaks at 2.am" a old strain from around 2014a.d. you gotta stay up a little for it to kick in . It sounds silly till you turn on the news today

Def30 likes this.
  19. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Those were the days! Checking Vola all night:gramps:

20. 9ballrider

9ballrider

I miss Vola. I heard /cancer is back, but I haven't been able to find any info on how to access it.