1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

They need to sell celeb merkins for charity, im happy with wet pool tits

hustler077 and Dee Errson like this.
  2. malarkey

malarkey

I miss our lovable Red Hulk. This place could use a smash or two. :(

Shlimshady, Warpigg, Xtant and 4 others like this.
  3. emwangarand

emwangarand

I used to stay informed on old leaks, but that was almost a decade ago and many of my old contacts are gone now (I can't even recall most of their usernames as I've deleted discord, telegram, and several others). Now I mostly go by what you and that Bern fellow confirm or debunk.

4. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

@Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! likes this.
  5. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

hopefully we get some news on the kourtney k and hilary duff outtakes.

6. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Guys,
    Stop it!

I've been relatively relaxed of late don't make me get my ban hammer out...
    Because I will! .. Now behave like the true phunners we all know you are..

Thanks again (BB!)

Thread now cleaned.. Carry on ! :Hi:

MartMort9801, Xtant, PhoneR and 8 others like this.
  7. fapper1

fapper1

Does he have leaks or outtakes.How can I ask him.

8. fapper1

fapper1

So how can I get in touch with him.

9. agrunt21

agrunt21

Can I ask about Peyton List? I thought someone said they were coming out soon...

Xtant, Tony166 and DOGZOFWAR like this.
  10. MartMort9801

MartMort9801

They'll never see the light of day. The Peyton List preview was strategically leaked by that 'treasure vault' guy. He's a colossal douchebag, basically glory hunts showing what he has but never leaks or trades. Unless someone else has them, don't get your hopes up.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
    Xtant, agrunt21, emwangarand and 5 others like this.
  11. Dee Errson

Dee Errson

Someone on the other room says he has three pics that are very good. I’m assuming two of them are the swimming pool pics and the third is something not publicly known

Xtant and Schadeschade like this.
  12. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That won't be the case when that new guy says the pics are very good

Xtant and MyChainsawSummer like this.
  13. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

any truth to this? assuming this is the guy you ment, not from bern,but he keeps talking to him about the pool stuff. about the 3 pics of ADC, didnt know if you trusted him, ty bud in advance.this is the guy that was talking to Bern. '''One is a full version of the cropped one of her face that's been around, everything showing, in colour. One outside with top off. Good match to the other. One a similar position to the first but with top on. I'm no forensic expert, but they don't show any of the usual telltale signs of fakes.""""" hope bern anwsers him today. and yes many many many people like adc. side note @Dee Errson be careful useing same name here and other places. just noticed you on 2 other websites. just advice from a friend. aslo he just posted, same as you said.no bush. good job on the thankful info you gave [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2024
    MartMort9801 and Dee Errson like this.
  14. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I know that what Bernd has is not what that guy has. And it's not nearly as good as what the describes - unless you're an asslover, then Bernd's content is for you (his name is BerndH, not BernH, btw. He made a mistake when he registered, lol...

15. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

he just said he is checking that guys pic to see if there real or not. i just try not to give all the info out even tho it is no secrete, i just say bern, because like that guy above he wants to be spoonfed where he is and how to contact him. feels like dry snitching lol even tho its the top site for leaks, thought everyone new. maybe bern will post atleast one, thats just a hope tho. bern said he would compare his to that other guys. dout we will ever see but atleast, we can trust bern and that there is topless. so many have larped lol and now so many are asking him, there are 3 pages over there just asking and larping and endless fighting. fingers crossed bern throws us a bone lol people think it gets cluttered here, over there is basically 90% arguing, people and the mods alike. so i just lurk lol same as 4 chan celeb, just lurk, talking is just asking to get hit with a ban or shoe lolol

16. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Bernd will not post the pics he has because he told me he promised the guy he got them from to keep em to himself

17. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

yea i was guessing not or he would have already, he is not like treasurevault at all atleast lol, so still hope in the future lol ty for your info, its always appreciated @Schadeschade . He does so much good work with info and posting leaks, cant get mad at all you know. lol other forum 3 pages of people asking for her. He usually post a preview tho. But i understand. he is still a saint of faponia , he deserves a better name than that, but thats all i got for now lol *edit

Last edited: Apr 8, 2024
  18. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Sharing publicly takes you out of The Club.

So unless you intend to burn your bridges, you never do that.

Xtant and MrMontyPython like this.
  19. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not necessarily, but in general you're certainly right

20. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

im sure its not a one man decision,but i just lurk in the right places, im no one at all.just happy to see the most beautiful celebs we would never have seen nude. thats like going to a art gallery and all the paintings have covers over them, before <a.d 2014>. 0r atleast to the meek like me.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2024
    Xtant and Dee Errson like this.