1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

so, this way?
    [​IMG]

DOGZOFWAR, Dee Errson, Snark and 3 others like this.
  2. spaceghost344

spaceghost344

Dunno if this right the place to ask but has there been any discussion about using better or different file upload sites? "keep to share" and "rapidgator" are literally useless you pay for them. Plenty of similar places use other sites which don't require the premium access, is there a particular reason for this?

vgfan, riddles123, joeb316 and 2 others like this.
  3. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

4. spaceghost344

spaceghost344

vgfan, riddles123 and joeb316 like this.
  5. DaTroll1941

DaTroll1941

https://gofile.io/ works well for me , doesn't trigger my neurotic AV eider

6. thisname

thisname

files are deleted if there is inactivity for 30 days

7. Cornelius4131

Cornelius4131

Pixeldrain.com has never given me any problems.

8. spaceghost344

spaceghost344

My suggestions would be Gofile, Bunkr, Cyberdrop and Cyberfile. Pixeldrain is okay but it set a low data limit on your IP address.

TERRASTAR18 and joeb316 like this.
  9. emwangarand

emwangarand

I would advise against Bunkr as it has a history of containing malware and also blocking access from several regions.
    Sometimes I'm able to visit it, other times I need a VPN, and other times my browser or my AV detects trojans and blocks the site altogether.

vgfan and Machiner like this.
  10. RDS

RDS Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Polls Champion 2022

emwangarand likes this.
  11. zeusaphone

zeusaphone

I would have preferred her sister, but Kendra Andrews was a nice surprise

fool1980, Linq, DOGZOFWAR and 3 others like this.
  12. K_Will

K_Will

I had the same thought, but like you said, it was still a nice surprise.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  13. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

is this you or the other guy that keeps posting Alycia Debnam Carey, on 4 chins? lol i randomly popped over and seen these with birthmark mark. i dont think that guy is gonna post anything full, he likes to tease as you say. fyi if you talk to someone on /b/ it is not me,i never talk on /celeb/ i gotta look through 75 pics of gay troll images, just to see new adc, mostly prolapse pics lol looks like someone got small previews and made them bigger and in black and white, like all the other new stuff. *edit
    [​IMG]

Snark, DOGZOFWAR and CaptainFan88 like this.
  14. ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

its seem, there is a specific time in everyday, when that alycia anon show up, and post 1-2 images. you can spend the entire day there watching these celeb topic he won't show up, only in some specific time, I usualy see these images in the archives
    there was a very nice tease this time. we dont know if it's the same anon, or someone else also get involved in to the game

[​IMG]

and the B&W anon also posted this
    [​IMG]

15. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

yea, there was more also lol just the "nudes" and blowjob stuff, was not enough proof for me. But the birthmark stuff is real. I just want one normal non black and white frontal nude lol if that blowjob stuff is real lol it would be insane, she has a pretty mouth... plays dueling banjo's

invisibl and Def30 like this.
  16. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

If we're going to get leaks of sports reporters, I hope some of the ladies that report from the touchline in NFL games show up :p

vgfan and hustler077 like this.
  17. fool1980

fool1980

Same. Hopefully she has something pop up and Andraya Carter.

18. ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

for the record, the colored ones are indeed proven to be fake , it was Elena koshka.
    they got us for a couple of days but i cant be sure anymore about these either. looks like mine are the only one that are 100% real
    [​IMG]

19. Dee Errson

Dee Errson

That looks way more legit in my opinion

20. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

yea thats why, no use to make a thread and keep stuff here,unless stuff with proof is posted, i know the ones with the birthmark are real, but the guy posting the stuff is doing it in such a weird way and seems obsessed lol so no idea if the nude on bed or blowjob stuff is real lol to easy to fake. but she is so damn beautiful, really hope he just said F it and post atleast one normal nude lol the blowjob stuff would be worth alot of money or trade value ofcourse. dude needs to post a reg nude pic so we know 75% of it is not a larp. sadly like you said before he likes to tease he has stuff, but it is getting to a point that most of it looks fake until real proof and pics that do not look fake are given

Shlimshady likes this.