1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Dee Errson

Dee Errson

Alycia Debnam Carey has been getting leaked. It all mostly looks legit but I’m still slightly suspicious. The most recent stuff is apparently from a short private video of her dancing in a bikini

MyChainsawSummer likes this.
  2. tw23

tw23

Haven't seen anything here yet. I'm interested, do either of the old rumors check out. e.g. Some pics with Maia Mitchell, maybe licking each-other. Or the other that she offered sexy time to pay off her debts.

Dee Errson likes this.
  3. Dee Errson

Dee Errson

it's posted on other forums. The two new potential leaks are one of her lying on a bed - its cropped so you cant see anything but it looks like her. The second is a set of pics from a video of her pole dancing. I go back and forth between thinking they're real or not. None of the current potential leaks are of her and Maia Mitchell and tbh I dont think the paying off debts rumour is true but you never know.

4. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i have looked on all normal forums and was on 4 chan yesterday and even asked, even went to celeb jihad lol Have not heard or seen even the cropped small pics you speak of. This is the place to post them in to discuss. She is pretty good in the horror movie "unfriend'', but i could not even finish the dumpster fire that was fear the walking dead lol hell of a hot natural woman, hope i am wrong that this is just very wishful thinking. but the old thing where she blackmailed a producer,with a blowjob vid or w/e he was, was deemed a larp,by the guy that gives real info. he said, it was not in any of the leaks he has seen. But thats all he said, no more detail then that. Some guy with extreme mental problems just post gay stuff in the celeb threads on 4 chan now, but still asked. they always repost the new lily stuff when asked, but no one new of any Alycia Debnam Carey. please post these pics, then others can clarify. i did see a small black and white face pic that was cropped on 4chan. But it was the opposite of the pics you speak of.

5. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I just saw some black and white pics. Not sure if they are legit pics of Alycia.

Tony166 and MyChainsawSummer like this.
  6. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i really hope they are true, had a thing for her for years. usually they just throw email addresses on them. what a damn hot body she has. Just been alot of wild info about her in the past 3 years. glad another person has at least seen them.

CaptainFan88, ChipLecsap and Tony166 like this.
  7. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

yea that last pic is the one face cropped i kept seeing, who knows, guess wait and see. She does have a huge birth mark under her left butt cheek, incase ass shots come out, to know. thanks alot for pics. hope for the best.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2024
    Snark and CaptainFan88 like this.
  8. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

jesus lol no have not and thats odd i have not lol same exact birthmark lol so yes those are real, 100% same shape and everything. great job on that. reverse shows fapello. Butt it checks out, you have won the internet for today.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2024
    ChipLecsap likes this.
  9. ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Yeah I know they really, thanks to the bikini photos of alycia. the hackers refused to leak anything regarding alycia, they just leaked stuff about her BF. lucky I was able to contanct him before he was deleted from twitter, and he shared these with me.
    there was a video, recorded by alycia bf, where they were arguing, she was in a pajama, grey t-shirt grey pants, but as you can expect, alycia rapid fan base protect her, so you cant find it anymore.
    Up until these recent days, these were the only leaks of her, but i can't stop mentioning these are form 2016 at best.
    She looks better now, so I assume her ass looks better now too, based on her birthday bikini photos

10. Dee Errson

Dee Errson

If you play with the exposure of the pole dancing pics I think you can see a birthmark. Might be wishful thinking but I think it’s leaning more towards real. Body checks out too.

ChipLecsap and MyChainsawSummer like this.
  11. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

the pole dancing looks real, the nude, not sure about that. really hope to get atleast one mirror nude tho lol hell of a natural woman. crazy i did not know about the ass pics from a video. birthmark checks out great. ty to you and chip. a real hot celeb

ChipLecsap, Tony166 and Dee Errson like this.
  12. ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

all of them looks real to me and not even a surprise, I follow this girl a long time, I always asummed, and I try to be respectful, that she is sluty behind the mask she project. Her doing pole dancing in biknini, or having nudes, or maybe even more, is not a suprise to me
    what is a suprise, is that it takes so F long to leak something from her
    XD.
    and it's annoying to know that these things exist and those who have it refused to post it. what is the point of all these celeb leak places, forums and etc, like fappeningblog, when none post anything

Dee Errson likes this.
  13. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

just reposting the 2 confirmed ass shots you posted from a un released video, with birthmark on them, for others, since we replied alot to them. Now just hope for a normal nude and that pole dance bikini video, holy shit that would be hot. she has other pics in that same bikini as in the pole clips. to say the least she is in my top 5 celeb women lol [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2024
  14. PhoneR

PhoneR

Thanks for the post. The second pic is the same link as the first.
    PR

15. Dee Errson

Dee Errson

Tbh it’s probably easier to fake black and white images than colour. Or the dude is just teasing and not providing anything more than the minimum to prove he has something

16. wrx21

wrx21

anyone knows was there any more info on Charlotte Mckinney? read that there was some adds but never got to find or hear anything

17. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I don't see leaks here. Would love to see them though. Would have been better before the reduction and weight loss, but I'll take what I can get.

wrx21 likes this.
  18. RDS

RDS Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Polls Champion 2022

@ChipLecsap you need to use an image host for your pics

19. ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

I used imagebam, maybe i used wrongly

20. RDS

RDS Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Polls Champion 2022

ChipLecsap likes this.