1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Chaturbate Models

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by jugghead, Sep 27, 2022.

Tags:
?

If you like her pm me for her Chaturbate page

1. 1 - 10

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. okay - awesome

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jugghead

jugghead

Okay so guys, I am going to present models I have made friends with on Chaturbate. This will start slow but I hope it becomes more prominent. Please be patient as I am still recruiting models to participate. This first lady is very active and has allowed me to show her body naked. I do not know if others will allow it but I am sure more will come. Please be respectful as I will invite them here to see the comments. If you want to know who the model is I will share it in a pm so you can see her for yourself.

RDS likes this.
  2. jugghead

jugghead

We will start with the non nude. If you like it next i will post the nude.

3. jugghead

jugghead

Please tell me how to streamline this process. I am all ears and I thank anyone for their help.

4. bigbastard561

bigbastard561

Yeah you gotta actually post the thumbs....on imagebam theres a few ways for you to share a pic. You want the one that has code for a bulletin board....so its the share button and then the bb code link. Just hit copy....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. blump314

blump314 Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Poll Wizard!

and please post her "names" ;)

jugghead likes this.
  6. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

jugghead likes this.
  7. jugghead

jugghead

Thanks gentlemen. I should have assumed she was elsewhere. She just told me she was known by that name. On Chaturbate she is Bethie Russell. If you see her there you will know why I like her.

TaiPan based on what I know of her I do not believe her to be pro or semi. Ofc I will defer to your guidance. I only know she asks to be promoted and I answer her call as a friend. It seems to me she has very little following.

I will check the picture posting standards before I post the nudes

Thanks again gentlemen. I hope this to be the beginning of something in which we mutually benefit. Hopefully more to come.

BTW I am known as Logan

8. blump314

wrong, her pseudo is Bethierussell, please be more precise ;)

+ + +

the question is, why in the AMATEUR section? those chaturbate models earn money, don't they?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  9. jugghead

jugghead

You are right that they earn money, but define what a professional model is? If you model for no money you aren't a model you are an exhibitionist. These women make almost nothing. 25% of what they are tipped.

Also, I cannot give real names, nor would I disclose. I do know the names of some, but my relationship with them is strictly a friend helping a friend.

10. blump314

i was only mentioning pseudonyms ...i don't care about real name

11. RDS

RDS Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Polls Champion 2022

:2cents: This thread is all about cam girls and it's in an amateur section :2cents:

Eagerly awaiting some pics btw :)

jugghead likes this.
  12. jugghead

jugghead

Thanks for the responses. I have many to share but this thread is in it's infancy. I will post nudes of that particular lady as soon as Merlin gets back to me how best to do it. After that I will try to get more models aboard.

13. jugghead

jugghead

Any way you all can see her and the others for free at your leisure. I am only here to tell you about them.
    Cheers!

14. jugghead

jugghead

15. jugghead

jugghead

ahhh! Thank you so much, gentlemen.

16. jugghead

jugghead

Might as well just post the nudes now.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]