1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Caroline Lynx "Sexy Boobs" (Pier999) samples : 5/10/07

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by brcook09, May 10, 2007.

1. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Caroline Lynx
    "Sexy Boobs"
    (Pier999)

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

See now, here is a perfect example why I wish I had bigger boobs. They just look so damn fun! Not to mention titty fucking... *sigh*.

Sweet post, Mr. Filthy.

3. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Anytime Miss. Filthy

I'm saying again that I don't think you need to do ANYTHING to your tits.........NOTHING. Think of the sensitivity you may lose.....then your defeating the purpose :?

4. Euphoria

I know you're right... and I'm not going to do anything anytime soon to my breasts. But still, they are soooo lush and fantastically womanly when they are big like that....

The more I workout, they less lush mine get. Although I will say, I like my abs and booty better when I do. And it's all about being healthy anyways. I just need my booty man, that's all! :D

5. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

well, at least you should take care / caress them as often as possible. ;)

6. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

And your booty is about as fine as they get I must say :D

Some women would kill for your ass and your new abs......nobody is perfect. And the big problem with the fake tits is, if your in as good of shape as you are now, the fake tits look BAD. They'll look like a couple of softballs under the skin. You need more softness to pull off a good set of fakies (not that your "hard" but you know what I mean).

7. Optimiser

Optimiser Putting the Pun into Phun

You just need someone that can fill the gap... :wink:

8. Euphoria

^^^^ Well holy shit and oh my!! You're damn right, Optimiser!

Yup, I hear you Br... I'm not going to get fake one's soon. No worries. I'm cool with small, fit, firm but supple breasts. It's not like they are super tiny... just not huge. But I can still have wishful thinking.

River, I adore touching my breasts, but personally I prefer them caressed by someone else.

EDIT: Sorry to suddenly make this thread about my breasts! Ack! Back to Ms. Lynx's damn hot rack of fucking titty sucking goodness and hooter luvin'!

9. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Br., I couldn't have said it better...and I'll take abs over a pair of 38 DD's anytime.

10. Optimiser

As I like to say - "I enjoy swimming, not drowning" :p

11. Euphoria

You all are very sweet. I suddenly wish I could post pics as a thank you.

But I can't. :p

I adore you.

I currently have a 6 pack, with obliques creating a diagonal.. climbin' brought it out more. But they are 32 C. Or used to be. Those bras are too big now. Think I might be a 32 B now.

None of it matters, as long as I'm turnin' on my man. (and my girl too. LOL)

12. Optimiser

Don't forget the rest of us, you're doing pretty well there, going by some of the typing that's been pervading the forum in the last couple of days...

13. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

The hell with Ms. Lynx. She exists only in pictures at this moment. Your living, breathing sex oozing female flesh.

14. Euphoria

Well now I'm just embarrassed and blushing... can't even think of anything spamming to say.

Pussy has my tongue.

(Weak sauce, I know.)

15. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Wow.....that's a first....made the spam whoress speachless :lol:

16. Euphoria

Whoooorrrreeee??????????? What?!!

AND, typos. Biatch.

J/K! ;-)

17. Optimiser

I think it's one of those strange parallel dimensions in which "whore(ss)" is, in fact, a term of endearment and should be worn like a badge of pride.

[​IMG]

18. Euphoria

In the right circumstances, I wear whore with fucking bootlicious pride indeed. I think you are correct, sir, this might be one of those times.

The other good time is when I'm bent over doggie style, possible tied, with a man I trust and knows just how to fuck me, spanking my ass while I cum..

.... that works too. :lol:

19. Optimiser

Don't forget that if he can't fill the gap as well as me, he just ain't worth it! :wink:

[​IMG]

20. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

damn...
    although... don´t expect any of us lying just to keep you talking! ;)