1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC Are there any actresses who would genuinely surprise you if they ever did a nude scene?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Ron5689, May 17, 2017.

1. Ron5689

Ron5689

For me, Taylor Spreitler comes immediately to mind.

Paperboy1973 likes this.
  2. SDLRob

SDLRob

TBH, the way Hollywood is, there's not anyone out there that would truly surprise me if they eventually went nude.

I think there's a fair few actresses that won't be going nude again... but that's not the original Question

3. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Alba (an ass doesn't count lol) Julia Roberts, Kristin Chenoweth, Katy Perry, Kristen Bell more to come if I think of them

4. SophieK81

SophieK81 Like the deserts miss the rain ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Movers & Shakers Asked & Answered The girl most likely to... Phun Award Holder

Emma Watson.

Paperboy1973, MaxD_1981 and candyass like this.
  5. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Sandra Bullock, Deborah Ann Woll, Anna Kendrick, Elisha Cuthbert, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Hayley Atwell just off the top of my head. I'd be really surprised if any of them did nudity.

6. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

Oo! Jeri Ryan!

Jizz'n Jaz likes this.
  7. SDLRob

SDLRob

Thinking further... Aly Michalka, Emma Roberts, Nina Dobrev, Victoria Justice, Katherine McPhee, Jodelle Ferland, Hailey Steinfeld, Emily Osment... they'd all be unexpected, but it wouldn't surprise me if they eventually hit a point where they had to do nudity.

I also think that Daisy Ridley won't be going nude again... so that would surprise me if she did another nude scene... Same for Rachel McAdams...

Paperboy1973 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  8. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

Hayley has been nude.

quelargo1976 likes this.
  9. dark_lodger

No she hasn't.

xlbillyboylx likes this.
  10. SDLRob

SDLRob

She's had a rather racy sex scene where she was naked but we never actually saw anything...

Paperboy1973, K_Will and TERRASTAR18 like this.
  11. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

She has been on a show called falcon and pillars of the Earth. google them. nudography has screenshots.

quelargo1976 likes this.
  12. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

You see ass and partially titty.

Paperboy1973 and quelargo1976 like this.
  13. micojova

micojova

Hailee Steinfeld, Bailee Madison, Emma Stone, Victoria Justice, Anna Kendrick and Elle Fanning. For Elle I wouldn't say I'd be surprised if it happened, but I just think it will never happen.

Paperboy1973 likes this.
  14. The Man With No Name

The Man With No Name ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, Anna Kendrick, Hailee Steinfeld, Hilary Duff, Brie Larson, Katherine McNamara.

Paperboy1973 likes this.
  15. Ripe

Ripe

The way Hollywood (and USA) is now, I'll be surprised if anyone does nudity... at least when we talk about established actresses. "No name" actresses trying to make a name for themselves are another issue.

16. resvid

resvid

Hayley already showed her tits and ass in a movie named "The Pillars of the Earth".

17. Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

Emma Stone would surprise me.

18. Johnboy5

Johnboy5

Julia Roberts tit flashes in pretty woman, gotta be quick with the pause button though.

19. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Anna Kendrick

Paperboy1973, edbizarro and azm89 like this.
  20. dark_lodger

She didn't show her nipples in any of those shows. I wasn't sure myself about her scene in The Pillars of the Earth, so a few years ago I came across a brightened high quality version of that scene and was disappointed to see her wearing pasties.