1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MILESTONE 135K Posts, 35K+ Likes, and 17+ years on Phun (With no Bans...Yet)

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Thore, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Thore

Thore Thunder Dude ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Chester Cheetah

74 Years old in January and still hanging in here. Many Phun Bros and sisters greatly missed. Thankful for new and old friends here.

cayne, Snark, Cy and 12 others like this.
  2. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Congratulations Thunder dude..

[​IMG]

Snark, RDS, blump314 and 4 others like this.
  3. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Every time i log on and see thore i know its a good day. That goes for many of you. I hope all goes well with the puppy.:scram:

Snark, RDS, blump314 and 5 others like this.
  4. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

You are one of the big good cornerstones on this Forum ! :yup:
    Sometimes a bit grumpy, but always with a twinkle in your eye.
    It's just so lovely to have You here and we've shared some experiences over the years which I've always appreciated.
    Thank You for being here ! :hug:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2023
  5. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

2006 is a golden vintage ;)

On many,many more years!!

Keep the fire burning mate!!

6. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

7. Thore

The puppy will be 8 months old this coming Friday, November 3rd. She is at 75 pounds now, loves life and a very happy girl. Her tail is wagging 95% of the time. Sadie who is probably about 5 years old is a very sweet dog. We were truly blessed to be able to adopt Sadie.

windrunnin, Snark, RDS and 7 others like this.
  8. blump314

blump314 Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Poll Wizard!

Congratulations, Thore ! :arms:

Snark, Thore, RDS and 5 others like this.
  9. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Cheers, Thore! Another oldie like me but with even more phun fossils in the cabinet to prove it! You've seen a few things, and you're never lost for words!
    You've stayed the course, and not lost track of who you are!
    Congratulations! :cheers:

Snark, Thore, RDS and 5 others like this.
  10. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

A huge congrats Thunder Dude!!! :hug: We've been through hurricanes, illnesses, site crashes, and losing a few friends. Yet, we're still here. Glad you keep coming back and consider me as one in your circle.

Snark, Thore, RDS and 4 others like this.
  11. Owney

Owney ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Whoa! Keep it going! Congratulations!

Magge, Snark, Merlin and 5 others like this.
  12. RDS

RDS Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Polls Champion 2022

So many milestones! Congrats Thore! :applause::fest30:

Magge, Snark, Merlin and 1 other person like this.
  13. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Damn Thore! If there was a phun hall of fame, you would be a shoe in as a first ballot selection. Not a whole lot of us old heads left around. I appreciate the few that remain. Here's to us and of course to you! :cheers:

Thore, Magge, Snark and 2 others like this.
  14. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

:cheers: to many more :cheers:

Merlin, Thore, Magge and 1 other person like this.
  15. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

:beerchug::bravo::yourock:

Merlin, Thore, Magge and 1 other person like this.
  16. Thore

I never will forget your kindness by volunteering to drive down to Woodbury to check on a friend of mine many years ago. It turned out she was doing OK then; however, shortly thereafter she was diagnosed with breast cancer and fought it for about ten years. I lost yer this year.....a real bummer for me, :(but life goes on. :shake:

Merlin and Majesty9917 like this.
  17. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I saw a brother in need. I remember you were pretty concerned about it and I was relatively close to that area. Seemed like an obvious thing to offer. Didn't give it a whole lot of contemplation beyond giving you peace of mind and potentially helping someone the could have been in a bad way. I guess I looked at it like I would hope that someone would care enough to do the same for me. Im sorry to hear that you lost her this year. My heart goes out to you. Life does indeed go on...until it doesn't. The start and finish are the same for all of us regardless of what happens in between. For her, the hardship is over. Try to find some solace in that.

Merlin and Thore like this.
  18. cayne

cayne GOD Staff Member

HOLY MACCARONI!!!

You, sir, are an absolute legend!

I'm super sorry that I've missed your post until now. I have so many things in my life going on right now, lots of personal ups and downs and after doing this for pretty much 20 years, it has taken the back seat. It's sad, but the way I see it, is that I still manage to keep this thing alive, which is only possible because of the amazing mods we have. Otherwise this place would have been a dumpster fire many aeos ago. Nothing is perfect and this place is no expectation, but seeing that you've stuck around for so many years shows me that something is working around here!

Thanks again for being a part of this tiny piece of internet history. On to the next 135k posts! <3

Thore, Snark, RDS and 3 others like this.