1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Snark, RDS, Xray and 3 others like this.
  2. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun POLL STAR ★

Not sure how I missed those. They were 10 years ago is probably why. Thanks. For the link.

3. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer BANNED

Should i post the new alycia denham carry nudes with pussy and let people be the judge, i almost fill like it is spamish by now since most were proved fake. 5 likes and i will or if a mods just plainly says no, there hot atleast. dont want rocks thrown at me lol

4. Xray

Depends. Who is that?

adamoky and martiangod like this.
  5. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer BANNED

main girl on fear the walking dead and co star of the 100, Both real big shows, well not fear lol her and the main girl on the 100 kissed. thats what sticks out in most peoples mind atleast... your call bossman lol

Last edited: May 4, 2024
    emwangarand, Xray and martiangod like this.
  6. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer BANNED

Some random people on 4chan said look at the hairline, but it could be her onlyfans ho lookalike, like the pic son the bed,but those were semi pro shot, these seem to be form a video, could be deepfake, dont throw rocks please lol Im sure everyone has a in top 3 celebs, they like a little to much or you would not be on this site lol
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Dee Errson

Dee Errson

Great find. Sadly I don't believe anything ADC related anymore but at least the pussy matches between both pics right?

8. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer BANNED

same to much has been larped, until undeniable proof comes out, im not gonna post anymore of her. Even tho, these seemed worthy enough for a maybe. Glad we here can be better than other places and actually discuss, instead of going straight to anger and spazzing. This place is about the only level headed place with leaks i know about, everywhere else is just pure anger at everyone that post. We all know what places i mean lol With-in reason ofcourse. Sorry to the mod that we were posting about leaks in her reg post, will not do that anymore. many people are big fans of hers, but noted.

Last edited: May 4, 2024
    hustler077 and Dee Errson like this.
  9. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

For pure fapping quality, I'd have to say yes.
    My favorite was Kirsten Dunst. Those 3 crappy pics proved my supposition that she is/was epic. And, that it is a crime against humanity that she wasnt naked, all the time, from 18 till now.

10. kisshysexy

kisshysexy

Does anyone have information about the actress Christian Serratos? Maybe there were any rumors about a leak?

11. Tony166

Tony166

JLaw, Dianna Agron, and Kate Upton took me by surprise.

papasosaj likes this.
  12. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer BANNED

yes Madison Lintz lol that new princess laya outfit pic was hot, since marry she stopped hot stuff kinda. Get mad when i search for her and all leak pages just has her sister under her name and in pics as her. Redheads are the best to me.

Dee Errson and Kev585 like this.
  13. TheAntagonist

TheAntagonist

She got hit. There is a set. It will never leak the guy who hit her never trades or anything.

14. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer BANNED

does his name start with 'treasure' and end in 'vault' wew he loves to tease with email all over pics. maybe he will drop a censored one with email lol as long as i know its a real nude. Odd the top 4 walking dead girla have not had leaks. lauren cohan has been said by the main info guy to have alot of nude out takes from shoots. even some shooits she already went full preview , and some out takes came out with a half nip and horn.First pic he said had alot more of her in that,second pic is a out take leak from acouple of years ago
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

kisshysexy and spinmonk like this.
  15. kisshysexy

kisshysexy

Maybe do you know more information about set? It’s very sad to hear, but I hope maybe we will see it in the future:(:(

16. kisshysexy

kisshysexy

Oh, my favourites from the twd are: Christian Serratos, Lauren Cohan and Alycia Debnam Carey. Hope we will see their real leaked sets or something else:rolleyes::rolleyes:

17. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer BANNED

lol all 3 of those are in my very top 5, Laurie Holden "?Kinda" old main cast had leaks from TWD but her boobs had a terrible boob job, weird shaped and ,not common scars,they were bad. From fear the walking dead Danay Garcia had nice leaks tho from what looked like a marriage nude photo-shoot that some do after getting married. They were semi pro, but thats all. but yes those 3 would be amazing. Whether people like the show or not, it was one of the biggest shows ever. Since show is over and non of them have really done anything beside B-level spin offs. Figured something would come out from main cast.1stpic Laurie,2nd Danay. danay has more of the same, she was nicks girlfriend in fear. Your reading quota is over for the day lol sorry ex army i like to be detailed. O and my top redhead leak i want so bad is, Annalise Basso, been in alot of horror movies. But i highly dout she ever took phone nudes lol she does not even really do any bikini stuff even =( Victoria Pedretti is my main top top top celeb i want leaks of lol so happy she posted close up of her nip and a full side view nude in shower, because some celeb male told her he jacks off to her constantly lol she got mad and her logic was to post a nude with tits to ig lol dumb logic sicne she was so mad, but not complaining. sorry for long post lol Just happy from him saying there putting new leaks together for all of us, what a f'ing nice guy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2024
  18. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Hopefully there is more of Madisyn Shipman

DOGZOFWAR, KMB and Mistwolf like this.
  19. Xray

I wouldn't mind Nicola Cavanis doing sexier stuff. She's hot as balls.

20. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer BANNED

Christian Serratos the walking deads Rosita out take that came out a on 4chan a little while ago. Thats all. @kisshysexy and i were sending out takes and stuff, credit to him,but was on 4chan. Hope more comes of it.just to make sure i reversed and pimeyes'd it. We need more spanish women leaks lol And a little more cowbell could not hurt either.Also major leak wish list 'Kathryn Newton"!! never even a seethrough or nip slip, small but perky to poke a eye out
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2024
    fapper1, kisshysexy and CaptainFan88 like this.