1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Eugenia Diordiychuk "EGO Magazine" (Jenya D/Katie Fey)

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Euphoria, Jul 19, 2009.

1. DemonDave

DemonDave Been a Phunner since '08! Ten Years of Phun

nice post and thank ytou.

Euphoria likes this.
  2. jsmith_1

jsmith_1

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Again, welcome back E! I never had much contact with you when you were here, but you were definitely missed.

Euphoria likes this.
  3. flyhigh

flyhigh Titfuckin Marion Raven :D ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

What an amazing world we would be living in if all celebs would show off their bodies as much and as often as Eugenia does!
    Great post!! :D

Euphoria likes this.
  4. burnt1

burnt1

It's awesome to see her doing cool stuff like this

Euphoria likes this.
  5. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

Wow, I think I will need to mark down 7/19 as a new world wide celebration day.

Welcome back E, regardless of the reason, just the fact that you posted is more exciting than the photos that you posted and, knowing those photos are uber hot, should say alot about the excitement you have created around here.

Euphoria likes this.
  6. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks all... it's really great to hear from everyone. Missed you all too! Big hugs and kisses all around.

Bishop - of course I had utmost confidence! are you not the Jenya oracle? I believe so! Thanks for the info. Should I add your photos to the first post here for added exposure?

Also, nothing much to do with Jenya, but a head's up that it's Solar Eclipse tonight from 10:35pm to 10:41pm Eastern Daylight Time. Energetically very powerful.... make it count everyone, utilize to the maximum!

7. EdWRX

EdWRX 36DD+ Lover

Si nice to have you back here again E, always had the hope u come back, and spend some time with us sharing kinky comment, hot pics, and many laughs, you've been missed, happy u're back!

Much kisses from Ed.!

Euphoria likes this.
  8. Richmondtigersrule

Richmondtigersrule

Wow !!! Euphoria is posting. Hello Princess. How lovely to read something written by you. HUGE kisses to you babe. HUGE hugs to you baby.

Euphoria likes this.
  9. BishopWeber

BishopWeber

Euphoria and sannin like this.
  10. breaker

breaker

as if it hasn't been said enough, welcome back E... you were missed!

Euphoria likes this.
  11. luvboobs

luvboobs

Not sure how I missed it, WELCOME BACK E!! You were deeply missed!

Euphoria likes this.
  12. a22k1cker

a22k1cker

Welcome back E!!! :D

Euphoria likes this.
  13. Deus76

Deus76

Wow ! I'm back form work and... Euphoria is back with an outstanding post of Jenya !
    Such a good weekend for me !

Euphoria likes this.
  14. Tunnel Baroo

Tunnel Baroo

Jenya & Euphoria...neuro-sensory overload...As David Ducovney said on the Show : Californication "....Just the thought of it makes me want to touch my self in a bad way "...:)...Welcome back E....We have missed you sweet love,
    Tunnel Baroo

Euphoria likes this.
  15. ghostwriter

ghostwriter

great post
    thank a lot

Euphoria likes this.
  16. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Absolutely outstanding post, baby. I've missed you terribly.

Euphoria likes this.
  17. Euphoria

Well oh my... the return of many old friends whom I adore. I simply love it. You all are amazing. Thanks for letting me know I was missed, it's great to hear and the sentiment is returned!

Bishop, thanks for the additional photos and link. I will add them to the first post this evening.

Ninjafez, SmokeyJoe, lostboys and 3 others like this.
  18. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Saved by Zero ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I have a few links to email to you Euphoria. I will send them sometime during this week. :)

Euphoria likes this.
  19. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

Euphoria, Funkyboyroy and S-type like this.
  20. Euphoria

Okay. Sorry for the delay in adding these and the other photos to the first post (and the thread bump too). Finally got around to it; they are on the first page.

Thanks again, BishopWeber for the extra photos of lovely Jenya! I also added a link to your site for anyone looking for the Jenya end-all-be-all locale.

Kieks, Funkyboyroy and TheRiver like this.