1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Shay Laren - Explicitly Fingering Her Pussy [Digital Desire 10241x]

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by nogardagger, Jun 30, 2009.

1. nogardagger

nogardagger

I don't think anything from even the tamer portions of this set has been posted on Phun before, but I know that the following hasn't. I'm not going to post the full set (that would be against the rules ;)), but I think I'm allowed to post pictures from later in the set, when she really gets going.

Many of the Digital Desire sets also have a smaller Dreamheat section attached to them, where the models go a bit harder than in the regular set. See posts 1 and 2 in Perfect4ths' recent thread for Jodie Starr for a good example. There's a set like that for Shay Laren. Usually she just rubs herself a bit, but here she's clearly fingering - something I've never seen her do anywhere else.

I have another part set I'll post in a few minutes where she has clear and basically explicit oral sex with Crystal Klein, which is a pretty big deal for a girl who only rarely does soft G/G sets, let alone harder stuff. It's part of the same situation, people have posted parts of the set before, but never the explicit parts.

So, here's the fingering stuff. The first few pics are establishing shots, and the rest are all the ones worth posting (there weren't many):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Enjoy! I'll be posting the pussy-licking set next.

PeCeL, sip, ponka and 34 others like this.
  2. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

technically if the come from the same set, then they can't be posted.

You are correct though, one model who does a Dreamgirls and a Dreamheat set is consider two sets and a max of 20 pics can be posted from both, as long as 20 pics isn't the entire set.

nogardagger likes this.
  3. nogardagger

nogardagger

Okay, that's good to know. I might have to make some changes to the next thread to bring it in line with that part of the rule. Some of the pictures in the G/G thread come from the regular DDG set, some of which has been already posted, though most are from the DDGx set, which has not.

Actually, looking at it, I don't know that I need to. The only place it's been posted that I can see is here, and there are only 14 pictures. If I remove one of the DDG pics from the upcoming post there will only be 6 of them, keeping to the max of 20 overall between both threads. Would that be okay?

These two very old threads might also have seen the set posted already, based on the names, but none of the pictures are showing up in them for me so I have no way of telling:
    http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=95267
    http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=179393

4. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths Hell is empty. All the Devils are here! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

You've definitely done your homework, great job and thanks for sharing.

You're not going to compete with me with the DD stuff are you? ;)

nogardagger likes this.
  5. nogardagger

nogardagger

Oh, no worries there. I don't really do much with the DD stuff, honestly. I'm just posting this because it's Shay :)

Perfect4ths likes this.
  6. Tsuru

Tsuru The Hugh Hefner of zines!

HOORAY!

nogardagger likes this.
  7. Raingod1968

Raingod1968 It's all about the boobs

Result

nogardagger likes this.
  8. Dreamero

Dreamero The Observer

beautiful woman! thanks