1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

***Amateur Fakes Request Thread***

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by JPeep1es, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Nocturnal Emissions

Nocturnal Emissions

Pretty please! Posted in order of preference...

Thanks!! :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. a4m2f0

a4m2f0

well after moral sruggle i just couldn't do that to some of the women I posted before but these two I really dont care the first one is a slut one of the exs friends her name is Erin T. shes 25 and do what ever u can please. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. wordhomey

wordhomey

4. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

Do you actually know these chicks or did you just post some girls that you found on the internet? Let me know and I'll put them in my rotation.

5. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

I have completed a couple of pics. You can find them in the ***Amatuer Fakes Fulfilled Thread***. If you have a comment to make, please make it here. Do not post any comments on that thread. Only "Thanks" button on that thread, please.

Lostboys: sorry man, those pics are too low quality for me to do a sufficient fake.

a4m2f0: I appreciate your fanaticism. But please clean up your posts. Delete all posts but one. You can put all of your pics into one post if you like, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do any more for you than for others. Please reread the rules and comply or I will not find time to do any of your pics. Thanks in advance for your help in keeping the thread clean.

tanpa likes this.
  6. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

Syliandark: do you have any more pics of this girl? I don't think any of these will make good fakes. The best pics that make good fakes are head & shoulders pics from in front (not above or beside or lying down). If you don't have any others, I can still attempt one of these, but I just want to give you the chance to get the best possible fake of this girl. Post what you've got in your original post (instead of making another post) and I'll keep you at the front of the line.

smaszi likes this.
  7. sylviandark

sylviandark

i have a lot, i'll upload a few more that might fit what you need

8. swjacksons

swjacksons

Here are some more photos of Kelsey. Hope one of these works!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. a4m2f0

a4m2f0

yo man sorry I deleted my second post. I left the first post and Im sorry I didnt expect for u to do any more for me than any one else. Can I repost more girls after one is done? Thanks.

10. whitewhale

whitewhale

how about these? (over 18!)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

tannedchic86 and smaszi like this.
  11. wordhomey

wordhomey

I know them. A couple of smokin' hot party chicks who know how to get down, for sure. Thanks for the rotation... can't wait to see these two topless!

12. igetallthegirls

igetallthegirls

13. WhiteRussian

WhiteRussian

do anything with these?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  14. BaconJuicer

BaconJuicer

If anyone can help with these, I'd be greatly appreciative. Thanks very much!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

smaszi likes this.
  15. JPeep1es

JPeep1es

I have completed a couple of pics. You can find them in the ***Amatuer Fakes Fulfilled Thread***. If you have a comment to make, please make it here. Do not post any comments on that thread. Only "Thanks" button on that thread, please.

16. phun.org616

phun.org616

Please fake this. Thank you!

[​IMG]

Sarah and Ellie. 18 and 19.

17. BaconJuicer

BaconJuicer

18. technolover

technolover

Sam, ex-girlfriends friend, age 20....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...with fucking big tits!

19. nicet

nicet

20. youknowwho

youknowwho

I have been trying to get the girl on the left to eat my pussy for about 4 years now!!!! Would be great if you can help me to see her nude!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]