1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

i was hoping for info about the rumored chelsea rebecca set.rachel bloom had shown pasties on her boobs at a live show years ago. she's on my wish list.

kurutteru and devilsdancefloor42 like this.
  2. RuntheJewelz

RuntheJewelz

The Georgia Ellenwood leak selfie is epic. Where there ever any rumors of more than just one pic?

Boomer913 likes this.
  3. Machiner

Machiner

Thanks to the guy who posted it! I heard more about her getting her boobs sucked and another nude selfie or two. Plus lingerie set

Boomer913 likes this.
  4. adudeirl

adudeirl

theres like 40 pics allegedly

hustler077 and Machiner like this.
  5. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

No talking about sales, trades, or anything like that here. PHUN opposes the sale or exchange of those materials and has no involvement in it.

6. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

If you ever went to other forums you'd have seen more. There's 49 pics and 4 vids in her set.

Question for the moderators and sorry if this has been addressed before: Why is every leak thread immediately closed after a leak. They used to be some of the most active threads in the past but now they are just getting passed down the pages and a lot of people who aren't here every other day may not see them because there's so many posts in the extra section. Also, I don't want to bother one of you mods every time I feel foolish enough to add some leaks to a thread just to have it re-opened. Thank you.

7. papasosaj

papasosaj

I think it’s because every thread becomes nine pages of talk, wish-lists, and begging for more.

RDS, MartMort9801, hefestus and 5 others like this.
  8. Guyute729

Guyute729

Very much this. If you don't check every day then it could be pages deep. And if you want to say anything it goes in the discussion thread which is a haphazard mess of people talking about different things at the same time.

9. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Per the mandate for this thread as posted by Mods:

"Tired of the leak threads going pages and pages for 2 or 3 pics. Its pointless and misleading to see a thread bumped over and over with nothing new."

(Back when I used to work here), we did it to consolidate threads so that the actual content would be easily found within the thread itself, and to keep random 'thanks' messages and comments from people who did not use the thanks button, from continually notifying those who had the thread under Watched status. Nothing more annoying than getting notified by annoyances.

That mandate hasn't changed substantively since it was first instituted.

Also the usual CSI 'nipple/not a nipple' discussions that invariably occur are extremely tiring :)

---------

Posting adds with a quick message to merge them with existing threads takes only a moment and isn't too onerous a process to keep all the content together, compared to the alternative pros and cons

As you may've noticed, those open threads before being merged can still garner several random responses from people, which the Mods then have to delete before merging. That's what they love - viewers creating more work for themselves :) they deserve a little appreciation for what we put them through

Last edited: May 7, 2024
    RDS, tardy, Merlin and 1 other person like this.
  10. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the clarification. So, open a new thread and give a mod the link to the original thread and the new one and ask them to merge?

Merlin, The Lurker and papasosaj like this.
  11. Faitmaker

Faitmaker

And a user can click the leak tag of this stickied thread and it will filter to just all the leaks. I've loved this change.

The Lurker likes this.
  12. relaxingquail

relaxingquail

What are the rumors on this one?

13. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

You can just open a new thread with your content and post a link to the original thread in the same post, and a Mod will do the rest :)

Last edited: May 7, 2024
  14. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun Award Holder Lounge Lizard

Works well with locked threads also. Thanks TL!!! :beerchug:

The Lurker and papasosaj like this.
  15. fapper1

fapper1

I'm predicting Vanessa Hudgens nude prego pics in the future. You know she's snapping those selfies as I'm typing this.

16. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer BANNED

when her leaks came out me and my buddy were overseas in the army and still getting updated on leaks lol Everyone wanted to 'borrow' my phone with her leaks on it lol still not sure how i feel about that. her tits are perfect to begin with, plus prego as pointy as they are. wew

Tony166, hustler077 and KMB like this.
  17. fapper1

fapper1

She has way more nudes that haven't leaked yet. Fingers crossed.

KMB, Mistwolf and MyChainsawSummer like this.
  18. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer BANNED

yes sirrrrr, i have been seeing tease of her for 2 month i think a preview by a credited person came out but it was non nude. completely different newer set. i do wonder how new tho. she is pure sex appeal

19. fapper1

fapper1

what kind of teases. was this before she got pregnant. what is she doing in the non nude pic?

20. Mistwolf

Mistwolf

I certainly hope so.

MartMort9801 likes this.