1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC Are there any actresses who would genuinely surprise you if they ever did a nude scene?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Ron5689, May 17, 2017.

1. Mistwolf

Mistwolf

Olivia Holt doing a nude scene would surprise me.

MartMort9801 likes this.
  2. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

Vic wouldn't "surprise" me, per se -- she reminds me a little of Alexandra Daddario, if she got a "True Detective" like role and did a nude sequence it would supercharge her career. Alex is very open about how incredibly good that role was for her career and how it was scary but she is so glad she did it.

TheLegalAssassin likes this.
  3. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Surprising:
    Cobie Smulders - probably should move to the "missed window" since himym was so long ago
    Sarah Gellar - "missed window" probably, but she'd be a real long shot anyway
    Kristen Bell - getting close to "missed window"

Actresses that used to do nudity, that you have no chance of getting anything worthwhile out of them today.
    Alyssa Milano
    Rosario Dawson
    Margot Robbie
    Mila Kunis
    Natalie Portman

Then, of course, there's the "missed their window" bunch:
    Jennifer Hewitt - has even stated in print, that she regretted not doing anything when she was younger.
    Jennifer Aniston - lies, gimmicks, and trickery bullshit gets you no credit
    Britney Spears - fuck or get out of the bed. The tease was tiresome 20 years ago.
    Kate Beckinsale - one topless scene 25 years ago that was great. Teasing for the last 25 years was not.

None of these actresses owe anybody anything. That doesn't mean that we're going to pay attention to women that aren't naked. It's a trade-off you want attention, we want naked.
    It's not for art, it's not a great sacrifice, it's for attention.
    People will always pay attention to a good looking naked woman.
    If you are uncomfortable doing naked, don't do it. Just don't expect us to pay any attention to you. It's not an obligation, it's an opportunity. 150,000,000 women in country, around 100 known female actresses in a 5 year period. Any chance you get you should be happy about.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
    papasosaj likes this.
  4. Sameer1986

Sameer1986

Dakota Fanning, Chloe Moretz, Gal Gadot, Kiernan Shipka and Joey King. Some of the less famous names would be Molly C Quinn, Liana Liberato and Angourie Rice

MartMort9801 and Mistwolf like this.
  5. talon5233

talon5233

Hunter King as well

MartMort9801 and Mistwolf like this.
  6. Mistwolf

Mistwolf

Some others that would surprise me are :

Brec Bassinger

Danielle Rose Russell

Kaylee Kaneshiro

Isabela Merced

Kennedy McMann

Emma Myers

MartMort9801 likes this.
  7. zeusaphone

zeusaphone

There are other ways for women to gain attention

8. Ron5689

Ron5689

She claimed the phone was ringing off the hook for about three years after True Detective (the peak of her mainstream studio career). Not the greatest roles or projects, but a lot of momentum for the kind of actress she is. Percy Jackson was important, but didn't take off as much as she thought it would.

I also notice she wants to it have it both ways regarding the TD role. She knows why it caused such a stir and even jokes about it, but tries too hard to justify the nudity. Her standard line is rather comical. Paraphrasing: "The audience had to see me naked in order to understand that Woody's character is a cheating SOB." I don't think it was necessary to see her naked - certainly not in that in-your-face way it was shot. This was a ratings ploy by HBO. Even the showrunner admitted it.

The White Lotus is probably the best acting of Daddario's career - and even in that, she still has a topless scene and endless cleavage/bikini shots. Not that I'm complaining.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
    devilsdancefloor42 likes this.
  9. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

While not a frontal view Joey did get naked during "The Act". Was a behind/side view

10. Mistwolf

Mistwolf

That was a great scene.

11. Paperboy1973

Paperboy1973

Madelaine Petsch, Taylor Spreitler, Emma Watson, Brec Bassinger, Samantha Hanratty, Sophia Lillis, Lili Reinhart, and Emily Vancamp.

I saw a mention of Kiernan Shipka. I'm not so sure about that. While no one seemed to comment on it, I'm pretty sure she was braless under a black lace bodice in one photoshoot (reminiscent of Emma Watson's famous red lace dress).

We'll know within three years of "Stranger Things" ending whether Sadie Sink or Millie Bobby Brown will ever go nude, I predict.

devilsdancefloor42 and Mistwolf like this.
  12. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

With some pics Lili, Brec and Sammi have done I wonder if nudity is possible or that's as far as they will go

Paperboy1973 and Mistwolf like this.
  13. Mistwolf

Mistwolf

I would also be surprised if Brec or Sammi did a nude scene.

Or Sophia Lillis.

On the other hand, I honestly would not be surprised if Emily Vancamp did because she once mentioned in an interview that she used to go to nude beaches.