1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OF [Pics & Vids] Eva de Vil Megathread

Discussion in 'Social Media Personalities' started by CollinZ, Feb 29, 2024.

Tags:
  1. CollinZ

CollinZ

Eva de Vil - Eternally Celibate

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another year alone on Valentine’s Day? Good. That’s what I want for you.
    By this point, you should be deliberately avoiding dating. If you still have a dating app, delete it right now.
    Your celibacy is an important aspect of your servitude. Your orgasms, when permitted, are exclusively for me. Sex would tarnish your commitment and your good boy status. It would be disappointing and embarrassing for you, and it would divert you from your true purpose: serving me.
    Tonight, you have a date with destiny: your destiny as MY eternally celibate gooner, edging yourself so deep into the goon hole that you realize you don’t even miss it, you don’t even want it. This is the only way for you and being sexless never felt so good.
    Published Feb 9, 2024
    Goddess Worship, Pussy Denial, Edging, Gooning, Love Addiction, Slave Training, Valentine's Day, Valentine2024,

Format: MPEG-4
    Duration: 00:08:16
    1920 X 1080
    File size: 492 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 492.4 MB

zooeywebb likes this.
  2. CollinZ

CollinZ

Eva de Vil - Locked in Love

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The agony of caged erections, day after day, night after night is all worth it because of your love for your Goddess.
    You don’t avoid other women because you’re just shy, you do it because you love me and you love being celibate for me.
    You don’t goon for hours without orgasm because you feel like it, you do it because you love me and love worshiping me.
    You don’t cum whenever you want to, you cum when I tell you to, because you love me and you love being my good boy.
    You don’t make sacrifices to merely live a humble life, you do it because you love me and you love pleasing me.
    You have an addiction. You are addicted to Goddess, you love Goddess, you love being my slave and now it is time to prove it.
    I want you in chastity, a submissive gift of love. Seal in your servitude with a kiss and a chorus of mantras to become permanently submissive and devoted to me. Begin this clip uncaged and gooned out.
    Published Feb 10, 2024
    Chastity, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Chastity Encouragement, Chastity Tease, Goddess Worship, JOI, Love Addiction, Mantras, Slave Training, Valentine's Day, Valentine2024,

Duration: 00:16:17
    1920 X 1080
    File size: 969 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 969.1 MB

zooeywebb likes this.
  3. CollinZ

CollinZ

Eva de Vil - To Nap or To Fap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You stay up late to goon. You wake up early to edge. It’s no wonder you catch up on sle ep during the day.
    But as you close your eyes, that little voice in your head says, “I could jerk off right now.” Your cock is instantly rock hard. You reach for it despite your tiredness, then yank your hand away.
    This isn’t a good idea. You can’t focus on work. You can’t keep your eyes open. You already spend so much time edging. You need this nap.
    But, if you’re truly so exhausted… surely a few minutes of pumping won’t keep you from dozing off afterwards? Don’t you want to jerk to this perfect ass and my gorgeous tits? To look right into my mesmerizing eyes and edge to my divine face?
    Gooning IS your time to switch off and relax. This is your rest. This is what you need. So go on, grab that cock and pump a little more for me.
    2/23/24
    Masturbation Encouragement , Female Domination, Femdom, Goddess Worship, JOI

Duration: 00:10:09
    1920 X 1080
    File size: 605 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 605.2 MB

zooeywebb likes this.
  4. CollinZ

CollinZ

Eva de Vil - Commuter Cock Control

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So where have I infiltrated your mind this time?
    Are you in a taxi? A train? A plane? In transit, on your way to work, thinking about Goddess with that same feeling - weak submissive, and denied with an aching cock.

You wake up hard for me every morning. It’s part of your routine of worship.
    Now, I’m gonna make you desperate to touch yourself as soon as your commute is over. I’m gonna make you leak all over your pants and the day’s hardly even started.
    You’ll probably just be listening with headphones but… This video is SFW enough to watch in public. I promise I won’t flash you randomly. Or maybe I will. That’s a risk you’ll have to take.
    In this video, I also order you to send a tribute. Because we both know you can’t help but throb when you pay Goddess.
    NOTE: You can listen while driving but you’ll have to forgo some interactive instructions.
    Published Feb 15, 2024
    Female Domination-FemDom, Goddess Worship, Audio Only, Blowjob, FemDom, Financial Domination, Hands Free Orgasm, No Touching, Orgasm Denial, Pre Cum, Ruined Orgasm, Tease and Denial,

Duration: 00:15:35
    1920 X 1080
    File size: 812 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 811.9 MB

zooeywebb likes this.
  5. CollinZ

CollinZ

Eva de Vil - The Goon Calendar Extreme Chastity Edition

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You want to be constantly reminded that I’m in control of your life. You need extreme submission and you want to surrender completely.
    So, you’ll be locked for the entire year.
    You’ll still be following the orders of GoonCalendar.com but it will be different for you.
    Anytime you’re told to edge or cum, it must be through anal alone. Touching your penis is strictly prohibited.
    You’ll also have to lick up every drop of cum and precum you produce this year.
    I have a few other rules for you and, of course, punishments for disobedience.
    It’s time to become my permanently locked bitch and prove that you’ve got what it takes to become a perfectly disciplined slave for me.
    Chastity, Slave Training, Anal, Anal Play, Bare Feet, CEI, Challenges, Chastity Encouragement, Cum Eating Instructions, Extreme Domination Fantasy, Goddess Worship, Total Power Exchange Fantasy,

Duration: 00:11:30
    1920 X 1080
    File size: 672 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 672.3 MB

6. CollinZ

CollinZ

Eva De Vil - Your Sex Life This Year

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let's talk about your sex life.
    You won’t be dating because there’s only room for one love and that’s me.
    That means you'll be celibate. No pussy.
    The extent of your sexual activity this year will be of long nights with your hand wrapped around your cock, worshiping Goddess and obeying my commands.
    Your sex life will be servitude.
    Published Jan 5, 2024
    Goddess Worship, Pussy Denial, FemDom, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave Training,

Duration: 00:11:15
    1920 X 1080
    File size: 2.64 GB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 2.6 GB

7. CollinZ

CollinZ

Eva De Vil - Button by Button

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don’t just turn you on. I AM your biggest turn on.
    My white blouse makes you drool, my red lips turn you inside out, my countdowns send you spiraling.
    You’ll stroke MY cock to MY exact instructions as I pluck each button on this shirt open. This shirt, grazing the tops of my stockings, so perfectly oversized as if I took it right out of your closet. My luscious nipples are barely concealed.
    I know how to push your buttons.
    Number by number, button by button, I melt your mind.
    Published Apr 5, 2024
    Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Mind Fuck, Blouse Fetish, Countdown, Denial, Edging, Goddess Worship, Leather Gloves, Orgasm Denial, Red Lips, Sensual Domination, Tits,

Duration: 00:14:07
    1920 X 1080
    File size: 841 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 841.3 MB

zooeywebb likes this.
  8. RDS

RDS Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Polls Champion 2022

This megathread is specifically dedicated to the OF model Eva de Vil and all her images and videos posted by any member of Phun.

OF content and anything similar sites that she uses.

Be sure to read the forum rules before posting.

This is a no discussion thread, anything other than content will be deleted without warning. You can quote a post from this thread or refer to the model to talk about her in our discussion thread here. https://forum.phun.org/threads/discussion-thread.5287515/

Merlin likes this.
  9. CollinZ

CollinZ

Eva de Vil - Ready For Cock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think you're ready to take some real cock.
    You've already been taking my strap on so well, it's time for you to graduate onto the real thing.
    I'll tie you down and invite the men I've selected into the room. I specifically requested a 9 inch cock for you. You're ready for this! I've been training your asshole.
    Their dicks will be so big that I can easily keep my whole hand on their shafts as well as them having a few inches inside of you.
    I'll be guiding and supervising the whole time.
    Published Nov 17, 2023
    Encouraged Bi, Anal, Big Dicks, Big Dildos, Blowjob, Dildo, Encouraged Gay, Female Domination, Gay Encouragement Fantasy, Strap-on, Tease and Denial,

Duration: 00:14:09
    1920 X 1080
    File size: 843 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 843.3 MB

10. CollinZ

CollinZ

Eva de Vil - Stay Horny

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You're gonna be horny for the rest of the day.
    You're gonna be horny for the rest of the week.
    You're gonna be horny for the rest of your life.
    And that's exactly what Goddess wants.
    Published Apr 12, 2024
    Gooning, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Edging, FemDom, Goddess Worship, Gooning, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Sensual Domination,

Duration: 00:16:58
    1920 X 1080
    File size: 1011 MB

Download or WATCH ONLINE - 1 010.8 MB