1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

BDSM [K2S] FemDom and BDSM HD Collection

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by Sleepyposter, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Sleepyposter

Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Booty Rubs and Birthday Swats - Maddy Marks and Lizzy McAllister

Freshly punished bottoms throbbing, welted and bruised, the girls take turns rubbing and soothing each other with lotion. In silky panties they crawl across each others laps to massage cooling lotion onto their punished flesh. Bonus paddling scene as gorgeous redhead Maddy Marks takes a good paddling for her birthday!

Lizzy McAllister, Maddy Marks, Spanking F/F, Spanking,

File Name : Booty Rubs and Birthday Swats - Maddy Marks and Lizzy McAllister.mp4
    File Size : 253.1 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:26

Download k2s.cc - Booty Rubs and Birthday Swats - Maddy Marks and Lizzy McAllister.zip - 253.1 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  2. Sleepyposter

Soaking Wet Slut Spanked on Panties - Dixie Comet Wets herself

Bottom bruised already, Dixie if to put on full bottom cotton panties. Back over his lap she goes, whining the whole time. Smacks on her panty covered bottom are met with wails and pleas to go potty. Stubbornly, she takes her spanking, making no attempt to hold her bladder. Gushing with defiance, she gleefully soaked her panties as the spanks continue to fall. Her panties are yanked down for some well placed swats on her bare bottom as she is bears the brunt of his disgust.

Dixie Comet, Spanking M/F, Spanking,

File Name : Soaking Wet Slut Spanked on Panties - Dixie Comet Wets herself.mp4
    File Size : 328 MB
    Duration : 00:08:55

Download k2s.cc - Soaking Wet Slut Spanked on Panties - Dixie Comet Wets herself.zip - 328 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  3. Sleepyposter

Belt and Paddle for Naughty Step Sisters Punished Together - Trick or Spank Stevie Rose with Skylar Rose

Stevie and Skylar are bend over the couch side by side to have their butts worn out with his belt. After, they are to count blistering swats with a giant wood paddle. There is little hope that sore bottoms will keep them out of repeated trouble, but the neighbor sure enjoys the view and their cries as he beats the naughty step-sisters.

Skylar Rose, Stevie Rose, Spanking M/F, Spanking,

File Name : Belt and Paddle for Naughty Step Sisters Punished Together.mp4
    File Size : 350.1 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:17

Download k2s.cc - Belt and Paddle for Naughty Step Sisters Punished Together.zip - 350.1 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  4. Sleepyposter

Ivey And Julie Disciplined Again 1 - Ivey Passion, Julie

I called Ivey and Julie over to see if they have behaved themselves.

Ivey showed up with a pair of raggedy torn jeans i wouldn't be caught dead in and Julie had green locks in her hair AGAIN!

I decided a nice lengthy discipline session was deserved so I first spanked them both soundly over my knee.

Then I took them to our punishment room and gave them a sound strapping and birching together.

Ivey Passion, Julie, Spanking, Spanking M/F,

File Name : ivey-and-julie-disciplined-again1.wmv
    File Size : 181.7 MB
    Duration : 00:06:11

Download k2s.cc - ivey-and-julie-disciplined-again1.zip - 181.7 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  5. Sleepyposter

Clip 25Lil Secretary Spanked - Aron, Lili

Its been two weeks since I hired this new casual employee to read and respond to my customers via e-Mail. And this young woman already talks to the people like they were her property. In the latest conversation, she called a customer a prig dickhead, after he tried to negotiate about a price. Not only, this is clearly out of her competence, I can not accept her indecent tone. Thinking about what to do in this issue, I decided to confront her behaviour and if she wouldnt have a good explaination, I will give her very bottom a firm strapping with my belt and a hard caning to never let her forget how to talk to my partners and customers. I will not let a bratty secretary ruin the reptation of my company!

Aron, Lili, Spanking M/F, Spanking, German,

File Name : clip-25lil-secretary-spanked.mp4
    File Size : 491.9 MB
    Duration : 00:13:00

Download k2s.cc - clip-25lil-secretary-spanked.zip - 491.9 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  6. Sleepyposter

Tasting 2

At the next meeting of the club, we held a seminar on flagellation. And this is what happened. One of our girls decided to experience spanking with three different devices. See reportage from the event.

Spanking M/F, Russian, Spanking,

File Name : Tasting2.mp4
    File Size : 89.1 MB
    Duration : 00:03:52

Download k2s.cc - Tasting2.zip - 89.1 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  7. Sleepyposter

Exposed for the Strap - Selfie Sluts 2 - Lizzy McAllister, Maddy Marks

Eager to expose themselves on the Internet, Step-Daddy decides they will be punished on their bare bottoms without a shred of modesty. Shorts and panties pulled down his sizzles they are exposed bottoms with his belt. A Variety of painful leather implements punish them thoroughly as they cry.

Lizzy McAllister, Maddy Marks, Spanking, Spanking M/F, Otk Spanking,

File Name : Exposed for the Strap - Selfie Sluts 2 Full Video.mp4
    File Size : 400.4 MB
    Duration : 00:13:22

Download k2s.cc - Exposed for the Strap - Selfie Sluts 2 Full Video.zip - 400.4 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  8. Sleepyposter

zhorra likes this.
  9. Sleepyposter

zhorra likes this.
  10. Sleepyposter

The audition and caning of Lorna Shannon

Shannon is a spanking virgin, never has her bottom felt the sting of a hand or the slap of a paddle. All that is about to change however. She has decided that she wants to do something different and so she came to see us to find out if she would make the grade as a spanking model. It did not take long to get her over Sarah’s knee and her panties pulled down for the start of her spanking. She seemed to take that OK so progress to the paddle and what a leathering she got. Did she want to try the cane? Yes she did so Mr. Stern had the great pleasure of giving her the first ever caning. What a girl.

Lorna Shannon, Sarah Stern, Mr Stern, Spanking F/F, Spanking M/F, Spanking,

File Name : the-audition-and-caning-of-shannon.mp4
    File Size : 896 MB
    Duration : 00:16:33

Download k2s.cc - the-audition-and-caning-of-shannon.zip - 896 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  11. Sleepyposter

Savannah 1

Savannah Costello, Savannah, Spanking M/F, Spanking, Intense Spanking Reaction,

File Name : Savannah 1.mp4
    File Size : 148.1 MB
    Duration : 00:05:01

Download k2s.cc - Savannah 1.zip - 148.1 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  12. Sleepyposter

Lorna Shannon - Secretary in trouble

Lorna Shannon is good at her job, when she applies herself to it, which is not often. But on top of that money had been missing from the business. Sarah visits the young lady at home to discuss this and to give her the chance to own up to having taken the money. Sarah has the proof but Lorna will not own up. She has to be punished. This will be in two parts, the first of which involves her going over the knee to get the very first spanking of her young life. It’s hard and it is meant to be a punishment.

We take our time to find the most beautiful, sexy, naughty girls for you. We know you will love the first punishment of Lorna Shannon

Lorna Shannon, Sarah Stern, Spanking F/F, Spanking,

File Name : secretary-in-trouble.mp4
    File Size : 1.3 GB
    Duration : 00:22:41

Download k2s.cc - secretary-in-trouble.zip - 1.3 GB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  13. Sleepyposter

Kiki’s Topless Discipline - OTK and Belt Whipping - Forgotten Pajamas

Kiki is staying with her Uncle Dave for the weekend, laying on her bed in sheer white leggings and no top. Complaining she forgot proper pajamas she is pulled across his knee. Her chili pretty cheeks wobble under his big hands as she wiggles in defiance. Repeated warnings ignored, time to teach her naughty little bottom lesson in appropriate attire. Soon she is positioned over the bed to take fabric of her sheer leggings pulled tight across her bottom as she hears the familiar jangle of his belt sliding through the loops.

Kiki Cali, Spanking, Spanking M/F,

File Name : Kiki’s Topless Discipline OTK and Belt Whipping Forgotten Pajamas 1.mp4
    File Size : 299.5 MB
    Duration : 00:10:00

Download k2s.cc - Kiki Topless Discipline OTK and Belt Whipping Forgotten Pajamas 1.zip - 299.5 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  14. Sleepyposter

Kiki's Nude Discipline - Belt and Paddle - Forgotten Pajamas 2

Kiki argues defiantly has her pants are pulled down to reveal are swollen bruised bottom. Uncle’s heavy leather belt cracks down across her around little cheeks as she whimpers and dances in pain. When she stands up defiantly the belt is applied with renewed vigor across her punished flesh as she fights back the tears. He decides to reward her defiance with a big wood paddle. When it’s all over she has gathered trembling in his arms for a comforting hug.

Kiki Cali, Spanking, Spanking M/F,

File Name : Kikis Nude Discipline Belt and Paddle Forgotten Pajamas 2.mp4
    File Size : 439.4 MB
    Duration : 00:14:40

Download k2s.cc - Kikis Nude Discipline Belt and Paddle Forgotten Pajamas 2.zip - 439.4 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  15. Sleepyposter

Lady Bonham Carters Spanking Advert! (Stephanie Bonham Carter)

Lady Bonham Carter has always wanted to experiment with spanking! Before she became a mistress she decided to place an advert in the paper looking for a willing subject! With a willing man arriving at her door, Lady Bonham Carter cant wait to get started!!! But.... Im not sure the man who arrived has any idea that Lady Bonham Carter is going to wrap her hair brush around his BARE BOTTOM!

Stephanie Bonham Carter, Female Domination, Spanking, Spanking F/M,

File Name : Lady Bonham Carters Spanking Advert.mp4
    File Size : 648.9 MB
    Duration : 00:07:28

Download k2s.cc - Lady Bonham Carters Spanking Advert.zip - 648.9 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Sleepyposter

Stephanie Bonham Carter - Being spanked by my boss

I've been a pretty rubbish employee recently and in order to teach me a lesson and keep my job I had to accept a spanking from my boss. My bottom is very sore and I will be making sure I turn up on time from now on!

Stephanie Bonham Carter, Spanking, Spanking M/F,

File Name : being-spanked-by-my-boss-stephaniebc.mp4
    File Size : 1.1 GB
    Duration : 00:08:35

Download k2s.cc - being-spanked-by-my-boss-stephaniebc.zip - 1.1 GB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  17. Sleepyposter

Schoolgirls Caned For Fighting

Alisha is practising her piano, when a bored Bella, throws a cushion at her, which results in a catfight on the floor. The girls are caught by a very angry Headmistress, who informs them that they will each be caned for their terrible behaviour.

First, the Headmistress removes Alishas status as Head Girl, instructing her to return her badge.

Next, the girls take turn, bent over by the sunny window of the schools drawing room with their white underpants lowered to receive their punishment. First, 10 strokes of the leather strap, followed by a hard 20 strokes of the cane, administered by the strict Headmistress.

The schoolgirls are dressed in regulation school uniforms, white blouses, socks and underwear, with their hair neatly braided. The Headmistress, is dressed in a smart suit jacket, with matching pencil skirt, stockings and high heels.

The girls are instructed to apologise to each other for their bad behaviour. When the refuse, they are marched back to the window for an additional 20 strokes, making 40 blistering strokes in total on their bare bottoms.

After that, the girls willingly apologise to the other and are send back to piano practice and reading with very painful and striped bottoms.

00:24:59 | 652.9 MB | 1280x720 | MP4
    Download k2s.cc - Schoolgirls_Caned_For_Fighting.zip - 652.9 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  18. Sleepyposter

Our Slave Girls Will Entertain Us

Collaboration with Carnal Productions

Mistress Scarlet is enjoying a glass of with Miss Roxy and their slave girls are serving them well.

Miss Roxy orders Mila to pour some more but afterwards she makes the mistake of sitting down at the table with the Mistresses. Mila has forgotten that her place is at Miss Roxy's feet and slaves do not sit at the table. Miss Roxy throws Mila to the floor and spits on her face as she has embarrassed her.

Mistress Scarlet calls her slave girl, Bella, over to her side to give her a foot massage. Bella obediently kneels at her feet and massages her stockinged feet. Mistress Scarlet tells her that she is being trained to make her life better, that is the purpose of being her slave girl. Mistress Scarlet explains that Mila has embarrassed her Mistress and that she must spit on her too, much to the Mistresses amusement.

Miss Roxy tells Mila that there is a way that she can redeem herself for her previous misdemeanour, and she takes the candle from the table and dips the hot wax over Mila's naked body.

Mistress Scarlet tells Bella that she will demonstrate her love for her, her Mistress, and is instructed to bend over the table. Mistress Scarlet lights a new candle and inserts it into Bella's ass. Mila is told to go underneath her friend and catch the hot was that is dripping from the candle in Bella's ass. Mila moans as the wax hits her naked body but she does not dare disappoint or embarrass her Mistress again.

We have transformed our slave girls into human candlesticks to entertain us.

00:12:42 | 244.5 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download k2s.cc - Our_Slave_Girls_Will_Entertain_Us.zip - 244.5 MB

[​IMG] [​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  19. Sleepyposter

Party Girl Bella Gets A Spanking And Fifty Strokes

Bella has a party while her Stepmother is away, and is cleaning up when her Stepmother returns. The neighbour has informed Stepmother of the party and of the noise from her apartment, and she is going to punish cheeky Bella for disobeying her rules.

Stepmother tells Bella that she is not too old for a spanking, and maybe that is what will teach her manners and responsibility. Bella is told to remove her shorts and go over Stepmothers knee for a long hard spanking. Bella is scolded as she is spanked, but is still cheeky to her Stepmother.

After her spanking, Bella apologies but Stepmother decides she needs punished further for her actions. Bella is instructed to strip, and she s ignored that she will be naked for her caning.

Bella lies over the side of the couch, while Stepmother retrieves the cane.

Bella is instructed to count the strokes. After 5 stokes, she cheekily tells Stepmother that it doesn't hurt, and an angry Stepmother ensures that each stroke is full and hard impact on Bella's bare bottom.

After fifty painful stokes are administered, Bella is sent back to finish cleaning the floor on her hands and knees, with her painful, red, striped bottom on display.

Bella wears a cropped top and shorts and Stepmother is wearing a satin blouse and black pencil skirt, seamed stokes and high heels.

The film finishes with a post-filming interview will Mistress Scarlet and Bella.

00:29:26 | 795.9 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download k2s.cc - Party_Girl_Bella_Gets_A_Spanking_And_Fifty_Strokes.zip - 795.9 MB

[​IMG] [​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  20. Sleepyposter

OTK Schoolgirl Spanking For Marie

Miss Scarlet has kept Marie after class to explain why she did not have her English homework to hand in. Marie's reasons for forgetting her homework are not good enough for Miss Scarlet, so she informs her that a long hard OTK spanking does wonders for a girls memory.

Miss Scarlet instructs Marie over her knee and informs her to keep her feet on the floor as she is receiving her discipline. As Maries bottom grows redder, so do her noises of discomfort until her legs are moving around.

Disappointed, Miss Scarlet informs Marie that her panties will now be coming down and she will receive a bare bottom spanking. After another good, hard spanking over Miss Scarlets knee, Marie still cannot keep her feet on the floor and is wriggling around.

Miss Scarlet decides that Marie needs to be leg-locked into position. Pulling up her long skirt to show her stockings, Marie is put between Miss Scarlet's long legs and locked into place until her spanking in complete.

00:14:05 | 878.6 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download k2s.cc - OTK_Schoolgirl_Spanking_For_Marie.zip - 878.6 MB

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

zhorra likes this.