1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. effedup6

effedup6

Those were the days, back when cancer was my homepage! lol

2. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

vola is still there, they kept the website. just no one but 'them' can use it. Something along those lines, not 100% on that. Maybe i should have stayed up till 4a.m. it got me once with the anya taylor joy preview with mole matched lol Like a silly autistic goose i saved the link for like 2 years lol then deleted bookmark. Vola was wild,but many funny good times. It is missed. I think one or 2 of the mods worked or work here now. Heisenberg was a cool dude. Edit* shopping in my town sucks so i use to make my own shirts in highschool, i made one that said leaks at 2a.m, no one got it ofcourse but one teacher, that gave me a high five and said he gets it lol Your reading qoata is done for today =p

Last edited: Apr 17, 2024
  3. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:lmao:

4. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Who is Vola? :dunno:

5. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

I asked limu emu but he shot the guy before he could say
    [​IMG]

Xtant and powderedtost like this.
  6. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Short for Volafile. It's a file sharing site and where all the leaks would drop. It's how I found Phun actually. Whatever dropped on Vola would get posted here.

Vola mods would delete the leaks quick tho and "nuke" the room, so you'd have to find the new one.

Xtant, MartMort9801 and Snark like this.
  7. onehushhhush

onehushhhush

I'm not familiar with that anya taylor joy preview you're referring to

Xtant, MartMort9801 and Machiner like this.
  8. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

another pic just dropped from the kourney k outtake set. I wish someone has outtakes from kylie and khloe.

9. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

Seems like more nudes will be posted, i know nothing about the kardashians, but it would be hard to upload the full set, because of the size, but since nudes are being posted now, there will be more atleast. I read tits ofcourse 'just posted today' and out take lip slips are in it. Lip slips seems to be the right term? lol

10. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

i keep hearing over 500 pics all outtakes.hopefully someone can get more celeb outtakes for hilary duff and cassie lee.

kurutteru, Xtant, nernub2 and 3 others like this.
  11. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i keep seeing 700, but they also said all nude, which non nude has already been posted.There is a full topless pic over at fapblog, posted sometime this morning. edit* assuming that is the new pic you mean. The times are way off to were i live so most stuff says yesterday to me.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2024
    Xtant and ironmikeyv like this.
  12. Jictoria Vustice

Jictoria Vustice BANNED

Time says the same for me. BTW, I'm certain this a PR stunt by the K Clan.

13. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

sorry thought this was a joke since you said 'who' lol @Def30 had it right. Was a simple chat that could have videos and pics uploaded super easy and about any file of any size which was very different and great. personally i used it for movies, since the upload and download was so great of a speed considering the size of files and being free. It was a great idea, but alot of people uploaded bad stuff, which was deleted right then. But you could make your own room real easy.Think of a 4chan thread that you could upload a file of any kind at any size, very fast. How they did all that, at a free service, was something i never seen on the net. Have not seen anything like it yet. the trolling was so good in cancer, people put effort into it..... moles match!

DOGZOFWAR, Def30 and Xtant like this.
  14. talon5233

talon5233

I figured there would be some, but I honestly thought it would take a little longer for Caitlin Clark leaks. Assuming, of course, that's actually her.

emwangarand and CaptainFan88 like this.
  15. emwangarand

emwangarand

That Clark leak is so out of left field. I wonder if it really is her or just someone who looks a lot like her.

16. TheAntagonist

TheAntagonist

The Clark leak is really her. It’s the only known nude of her out there. It was ripped from one of her roommates accounts not hers.

janus92, nernub2 and MyChainsawSummer like this.
  17. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

A guy with correct oinfo alot, says it is her. he also said the word set, so guessing there is more or that was the complete set. Either way it was confirmed by a reg with correct info. I know nothing about her at all, just going by a guy that does not lie. Edit* leaks here are just a huge extra to all the great pics and pic sets. Unless one of the main guys come here to talk, leak info always comes from fapblog, to us normal people. I understand why you do not ask there tho lol

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
    nernub2 and emwangarand like this.
  18. emwangarand

emwangarand

Thanks for the info! Yeah I'm not on that site. I get decent enough info from here and leaks are reposted here, anyway. And more importantly, phun's non-leak photos are second to none. :)

19. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

probably not true and the guy is just fishing, but i wanna know about that new Avril Lavigne info.No idea who he is, but that is leaks i can get behind. From what i remember she had leaks but the nudes were not confirmed her? It was years ago so. We can easily see the emma watson bath video is her tits, after never doing any kinda nudes she got a guy to take great nude swimming pics lol Whatever the reason was behind the emma pics.

Strafe1701, emwangarand and papasosaj like this.
  20. burneracc3345

burneracc3345

Does anyone have the Paige Bueckers leaks? Heard there’s a whole set. At least pics of her and one other teammate

hustler077 likes this.